BEAUTIFUL APARTMENTS, A WELCOMING CITY!
Châteauguay is located in Montérégie. With its population of nearly 50,000, it offers a calm, peaceful and welcoming environment. Equipped with modern infrastructure, vast green spaces and local shops, Châteauguay has grown quickly in recent decades which has not stopped it from retaining its character and authenticity.
Châteauguay is located 25 km from Montreal and is served by Highway 30 and by the 132 and 138. The city also has a public transport network offering several routes to reach the island of Montreal easily, as well as many cycling paths.
EXO bus lines 23, 24, 31 and 32 make a stop right in front of the Domaine des Érables.
- Anna-Laberge hospital
- Cégep de Valleyfield Continuing Education Centre
- School Vocational Training De Châteauguay
- Centre De Formation Professionnelle Nova
- Centre Aquatique Polydium
- Chateauguay Citizen's Agora
- Ile St-Bernard Pavilion
- Municipal Library of Châteauguay
- Fernand-Seguin Ecological Centre
- Billings' Park
- St-Willibrord School
- Howard S. Billings Regional High School
- École Gabrielle-Roy
- École Louis-Philippe-Paré
- Stationnement incitatif de Châteauguay-Quai 1
- Belle Vue Golf Club