Le 131 Wing, apartments reserved to 55+
71 apartments, spread over 4 floors in the 131 Wing are reserved for tenants aged 55 and over. This building is newly rebuilt. Renting an apartment reserved for tenants 55 and over allows you to live in a quiet environment and enjoy several services at a lower cost than in a private residence.
Domaine des Érables offers its tenants spacious, newly rebuilt apartments, including several benefits.
- Access to common areas with electronic key
- Audio / video intercom system
- Hot water included
- Water tax included
- Available storage
- Wood flooring
- Bright units
- Electric heating with electronic thermostat in each room
- Home appliances available
- Large parking areas
- Two exercise rooms
- Two outdoor patio areas
- Atrium lobby
- Administrative office on site
- 24-hour janitoral service
- Security cameras
- Large laundry rooms
- Indoor recreation rooms
- Renovated and well-lit corridors
- Park-like setting with mature trees
- Garbage chute on each floor
within walking distance
- Convenience store
- Grocery store
The complex is managed by Teracon Property Management, a team of professionals committed to providing a clean, warm, peaceful and friendly environment.
Living in Chateauguay
Domaine des Érables is located in the heart of downtown and within walking distance of shopping centers, grocery stores, pharmacies a sports complex, parks, a library and schools. It is directly adjacent to a Couche-Tard convenience store, a bike path and a bus stop.
Living without a car in the suburbs is possible at Domaine des Érables!